To bring the LGBTQIA+ community together through the love of dogs.
Our Mission –
To champion dogs as emotional support animals and acknowledge them in service to LGBTQIA+ lives.
1. To coordinate and provide dog-friendly social events, activities and media for the LGBTQIA+ community to:
– reduce social isolation
– promote social contact
– increase mental, emotional and physical wellbeing
– build social confidence
– increase networking opportunities
– foster understanding between people from diverse sexual and gender orientations
– improve inclusion and participation in the wider society
– provide signposting opportunities to other service providers
2. To educate LGBTQIA+ individuals in dog welfare and responsible dog ownership, improving the health and safety of the LGBTQIA+ community and wider public.
3. To coordinate a thriving network of volunteers that positively supports and develops the capacity and skills of LGBTQIA+ individuals.