1. To coordinate and provide dog-friendly social events, activities and media for the LGBTQIA+ community to:
- reduce social isolation
- promote social contact
- increase mental, emotional and physical wellbeing
- build social confidence
- increase networking opportunities
- foster understanding between people from diverse sexual and gender orientations
- improve inclusion and participation in the wider society
- provide signposting opportunities to other service providers
2. To educate LGBTQIA+ individuals in dog welfare and responsible dog ownership, improving the health and safety of the LGBTQIA+ community and wider public.
3. To coordinate a thriving network of volunteers that positively supports and develops the capacity and skills of LGBTQIA+ individuals.